One thing consider when developing apps is that we might need to have data persist between uses or even between devices. With Windows 8 we are given 3 places where we can store data for each user profile (apart from the system libraries)
When WP7 came out I had been working with XAML and WPF for a while, so having these apps running under Silverlight got me immediately hooked. As soon as I got my hands on the SDK I wanted to build something, and at that time that manifested in an App that tracks some stuff for may all-time favourite band: Muse.
I would like to kick off my Projects ‘section’ by briefly detailing a bit of the work I did during my Master’s Thesis.
The idea behind this project was to replace the information displayed in a few public displays at the lobby of my department with something interactive.
Last week I was facing a bit of a Visual Studio bug which was proving really hard to fix. Out of the blue some(!) projects just started throwing out this build error for no apparent reason: