Yesterday I went to the //Publish event in London and it was quite awesome! It kicked off at 10am right after breakfast, and went on for 12 straight hours of coding. I had big plans for the day but Telerik and .Net seemed to be against me so I only managed to push out an update for an app (more on that later).

Continue Reading ...

I have new published app on the market! There’s still a lot of stuff I want to add to the app in the coming weeks/months, but it was ready for a v1 release. I’ll update this post once new stuff has been pushed to the app.

Continue Reading ...

It’s been a while since I wrote something so here’s something I had in my backlog that had me scratching my head some time ago.

I decided to give my WP7 app a much needed overhaul and eventually release a WP8 version. I started by pulling all the Model and ViewModel code to a separate library so I can then have an app for 7 and 8. One of the features I planned to update for a while but never got to it was to have the image viewer actually work like an image viewer.

Continue Reading ...

I was cleaning up some code on my GoodReads Windows 8 app and decided to give RestSharp another go. RestSharp is a nice, simple REST and HTTP API Client for .NET which works under .NET, MonoDroid, MonoTouch, Silverlight and Windows Phone, and can be found on github.

Continue Reading ...

In the previous post I briefly touched on how the API calls for GoodReads looked like, now I’m going to mention authentication.

If you take a look at the GoodReads forums there are a lot of people with a few authentication troubles here and there, and solutions… not so much.

Continue Reading ...